This time of year we not only have to worry about back to school stuff, but in the midst of all that it's also ALLERGY SEASON!! What is worse than having a miserable child going back to school. Stuffy or runny noses, congestion, tiredness etc etc. If you have a child that suffers from allergies you know exactly what I mean.
Product Description: Children's Claritin Chewables in grape flavor are easy for kids to take. They provide effective, non-drowsy allergy relief for your child's worst allergy symptoms.
#1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy brand
Lasts all day
For kids ages 2+
Temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
Check out this helpful list of tips to keep your kids symptom free!
1. Be sure to have Children’s Claritin, the #1 pediatrician-recommended non-drowsy allergy brand, on hand!
2. Multi-vitamins are building blocks to having a strong immune system. Make taking a multi-vitamin part of your child’s daily routine.
3. Let there be light! Mold doesn't like sunlight, so try to keep your curtains open during the day. Should be easy during the summer months!
4. Did you know that most pillows trap allergens, dust mites, and bacteria? Monitor the cleanliness of the pillow your child with allergies sleeps on and replace if necessary.
5. Back to school season means lots of laundry for many moms. Be sure to remove laundry from the washing
machine promptly. Allowing wet clothes to sit in the washer means mold can quickly grow there.
6. Monitor pollen counts and adjust outdoor before and after school activities accordingly. Dry, windy days
can be particularly high in pollen.
7. Showering or bathing at the end of the day as opposed to the morning can be helpful in removing allergens
from body surfaces and hair.
8. Stay hydrated! Always send your child to school with a bottle of water. Drinking lots of clear fluids through the day can help get rid of toxins and flush out body.
9. Peak pollen production typically occurs in early morning, so try to plan outside activities at other times of the day.
Claritin has teamed up with nonprofit KaBOOM! to bring Imagination Playground equipment to four schools across the US!
Visit Claritins Facebook App to vote for the school you would like to see win playground equipment!
12 finalist all waiting for your votes!
You can vote one time per day through 10/31/13