The Victor® Clean-Kill™ Mouse Trap is unlike other traps in that it offers a no-see, no-touch experience with easy, stress-free baiting and setting. The covered rodent traps look like a perfectly innocent little tunnel for unsuspecting mice. Once the mouse enters the trap to take the bait, however, it’s in the perfect position for the Kill-Gate™ to produce a quick, humane Clean-Kill™. The unique tunnel design increases mouse interaction, and since the bait trough is located at the back of the trap, bait theft is a thing of the past.
Clean-Kill™ Mouse Trap
I found the Victor Clean Kill Mouse Trap easy to use and the instructions were clear. Not only does the packaging include instructions for set up and disposal, the mouse trap also has instruction imprinted on it.
I like that the bait is stuck in the far back end of the trap to entice the mice to venture further into the tunnel. This also helps you stay "ignorant" to the dead creature inside. Although I hate the idea of mouse traps and have tried many other alternatives to eliminate them, it is almost impossible when you live in the country.
I have gotten to the point that I just let my husband do what needs to be done. Doing it my way with live traps that we would release into the woods resulted in chewed wires, and stolen dog food. I eventually gave in to the idea that the only way to eliminate them was to unfortunately "eliminate" them.
The Victor Clean Kill Mouse Trap was created to produce a quick, humane Clean-Kill, while also keeping the dirty job out of view. The press and pull locking system not only allows for easy set up, this same feature makes disposal simple as well.
Easy-to-use instructions for setting the Clean-Kill™
How it works:
- Open the bait door located on the back of the trap.
- Using a Q-tip, toothpick or other tool to mask your scent, bait the trap by placing peanut butter or anything high in protein like chocolate or hazelnut spread in the bait trough.
- Close the bait door.
- Hold down the setting button while pulling up on the Kill-Gate™ to set the trap.
- Place the trap wherever you’ve seen signs of rodent activity, or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. Two traps should be used and placed back-to-back lengthwise against the wall.
- After the mouse is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.
Be sure to follow Victor on their social media sites to stay up to date on current promotions and special offers!
(10/24 - 11/15)